DaTaHaCKs Organization

All about Game Modding
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 12:50 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to datehacks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Are You Good At Editing?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:08 pm 

Have thanks: 7 time
White Lord is looking for someone who is good at making trailers for the Dark Souls 3 Evil Mode mod. It is important that they agree to the following:

1. Never share the mod with anyone under any circumstances.
2. Know how to use editing software.
3. Never go online with this mod.

Post subject: Re: Are You Good At Editing?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:48 pm 

Have thanks: 3 time
JustCallMeAlec2 wrote:
White Lord is looking for someone who is good at making trailers for the Dark Souls 3 Evil Mode mod. It is important that they agree to the following:

I can help with that

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:53 pm 

Have thanks: 11 time
It depends on how you define "Good At Editing"

Are you looking for someone that can take footage load it into Adobe Premiere Pro CC with heavy scene editing/lighting/animations? You're going to have to be a bit more specific here. Can you give me examples of stock footage you want edited and what you want?

Cutting in/out scenes with a bit of editing/text and loading in music that suits whatever I'm trying to show is what I like doing.

I've touched Movie Maker/Premiere Pro/After Affects/Vegas Pro. I'm not going to say I'm super proficient editing, but I do know a bit I know how to edit in my ideas and get something out that I want.

As far as the mod goes, I do use a public version of the CE DS3 table and I don't go online WITH IT. Pretty much if you want a trailer for the Dark Souls 3 Evil Mode mod, I can definitely ask /r/darksouls3 on reddit on ideas of what the community would like to see.

I have some highly upvotted posts in the /r/darksouls3 sub-reddit so I'm by no means a DS3 newb.

I'm definitely interested in giving the edit a try. I can record footage at medium~ settings my current rig has an Intel Core i7-2600 Quad core Processor/16GB Of Ram/GTX 1050Ti right now so It's definitely do-able for me. Or even if you want to send stock footage and tell me what you want to see will work as well.

Looking forward to this definitely. You can also catch me on /R/darksouls3 on reddit. One of my recent posts in the sub-reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/67zrbb/so_lets_talk_about_some_armorweaponry_that_still/

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have thanks: 5 time
Well, i can edit stuff pretty well. I have made a few YTPs and stuff. But no doubt i would screw it up haha!

I use movie studio platinum, it gets me from A to Z and back to A again.. and then to H.

Last edited by Mr BoB on Thu May 04, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:04 pm 

Have thanks: 3 time
Mr BoB wrote:
Well, i can edit stuff pretty well. But no doubt i would screw it up haha!

Not sure if this still applies. Could be wrong tho

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:51 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Have thanks: 9 time
I will say "Good at editing" is a pretty open question but I will lay my cards out

1. I know my way around video editing software
2. Using that CE free camera BABY!!
3. Loving this mod with a passion and want a trailer that shows the work put in

Are there people better then me? Probably. But I would love to help out in any way with ideas or help compile/gather footage.

Looking for any particular answers? Just ask!

Last edited by Cinnamon Toast King on Sun May 07, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:07 am 
Community Manager

Have thanks: 30 time
deathaddict wrote:

Are you looking for someone that can take footage load it into Adobe Premiere Pro CC with heavy scene editing/lighting/animations? You're going to have to be a bit more specific here. Can you give me examples of stock footage you want edited and what you want?

Cutting in/out scenes with a bit of editing/text and loading in music that suits whatever I'm trying to show is what I like doing.

I've touched Movie Maker/Premiere Pro/After Affects/Vegas Pro. I'm not going to say I'm super proficient editing, but I do know a bit I know how to edit in my ideas and get something out that I want.

As far as the mod goes, I do use a public version of the CE DS3 table and I don't go online WITH IT. Pretty much if you want a trailer for the Dark Souls 3 Evil Mode mod, I can definitely ask /r/darksouls3 on reddit on ideas of what the community would like to see.

I have some highly upvotted posts in the /r/darksouls3 sub-reddit so I'm by no means a DS3 newb.

I'm definitely interested in giving the edit a try. I can record footage at medium~ settings my current rig has an Intel Core i7-2600 Quad core Processor/16GB Of Ram/GTX 1050Ti right now so It's definitely do-able for me. Or even if you want to send stock footage and tell me what you want to see will work as well.

Looking forward to this definitely. You can also catch me on /R/darksouls3 on reddit. One of my recent posts in the sub-reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/67zrbb/so_lets_talk_about_some_armorweaponry_that_still/

Nice rig man, you can even record at high settings if you use a good recording (no heavy duty) software like Action

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:19 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
JustCallMeAlec2 wrote:

I can do some editing stuff. I have Adobe Premiere and I'm getting used to using it. Maybe there should be a "competition" of sorts to see who made the better trailer for the mod :O

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
Ghaleon777 wrote:
deathaddict wrote:

Nice rig man, you can even record at high settings if you use a good recording (no heavy duty) software like Action

I use Action for recording and it's great since it doesn't use up too much space, unlike FRAPS which uses a lot (like three gigs within a few minutes of recording, it's insane). But I'd definitely be interested in helping out on this project.

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]