DaTaHaCKs Organization!

All about Modding
It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:12 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to datehacks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: DARK SOULS 3 ARENA MASTER MOD GENERAL INFO! Q&A Thread.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:46 am 
DaTeHaCKs Founder and Leader
DaTeHaCKs Founder and Leader

Have thanks: 449 time
DARK SOULS III ARENA MASTER MOD allows the players to control enemies and bosses.
----------------------------------------------

What is the Arena Master Mod for Dark Souls 3?
Its the only mod in the series which allows control over enemies, swapping and alot of other stuff.
It's basically a new way to enjoy the game. It will allow you to control your enemies and fight others.
You use a ACTION RPG CONTROL style for enemies. This means your character become a POINTER guide where they will move. You can make them walk/run turn them around freely. You use all their available moves and phases. PAD control is enabled for mod and it's a must. Therefore a PAD is required -XINPUT or XBOX controller. Since CE detects only XBox pads.

How much time is spend on this mod?

Alot of time. We spend alot of time trying to make controls etc work as intended. Alot of people also contributed to my project - Phokz,Zullie the Witch, mgr.inz.player,panraven and Mostly Benzoin-gum who gave me the idea for the project to begin. I am grateful to them although now only I remain working on it.

Why is it not open to Public?
It is available to all members with 75 posts. My only requirement here is that I get know people who want my work. It's free of charge. Donators who donate however get access to early updates and access to the mod instantly as a way of thanks for supporting me.

How many updates are coming?
IDK honestly. It takes time to update stuff. But I promise each update to be worth it.

What was the inspiration of this mod?

It was to make enemies playable. At the beginning I had a simple Attacks control and AI was disabled globally - it was a LOCAL Vs Arena Battle style where 1 player controls main character the other the enemy.
And movement was not possible unless you tell the enemy to chase the Player Char if IT WANTS.
It was good but Since alot of people asked for a way to control enemies outside their areas I had to find a way to make them walk/run etc.

A lot of Help was done by Phokz here . He and Zanzer made Ai Disable after using my Functions to make Dissection. I even made the foundation for Targeted enemy cords which you already use in the PUBLIC tables Unlike previous versions where you had to manually find addresses for most stuff this allows you to directly run as said. Thanks again Phokz and Zanzer.

Why the delay? Why mod haven't been released earlier?

Reason is simple. As a dev I wanted to release it as fast as I can but Since at the time it was very limited I didnt think the time was right so....

Will the Original "Arena Mod" for Dark Souls 1 see the light of the day Again?
Truly I hope so. Dark Souls 1 is my favorite in the series! However DS3 is a top priority due to the bigger audience it has. Dark Souls 1 is a great title and the debug stuff there is a neat. We had to do all stuff here without DEBUG for Dark Souls3 which honestly seeing it as it's now is ALOT!

Are there other projects upcoming?
Well there are alot I postponed due to the "Arena Master Mod" for Dark Souls3.

Will Dark Souls 2 see such a mod?
It's a different game engine. It's not like the others. I never tried it but who knows. For now no plans...

Any people you want to thank?

I want to thank first all who contributed to this mod . Second I want to thank my staff here on the site! All those guys are cool and they all support my projects and run the site! All the donators like Mads Larsen , COCA3NE etc. Thank you for your support! It means alot to me and all who are to use my project products!

Where can we see the mod in action?

On my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSfy5X ... Z9B8nuWYvQ

Is Mod ONLINE?
Not. Due to Online Abuse I have removed ability for mod to be used Online.

Can we make combos?
Yes. While doing attack you can do another at anytime!

-------------------------

All who want may add their questions here in this thread if not already asked.
I will reply and add them here.

Post subject: Re: DARK SOULS 3 ARENA MASTER MOD GENERAL INFO! Q&A Thread.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:34 am 

Have thanks: 8 time
Excited for the release :D
JustCallMeAlec2 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:52 am 

Have thanks: 5 time
Awesome hyped to try it out,looks great with the new control style. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:43 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
I am extremely excited for this mod! Thank you for you and all your friends' hard work!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:57 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Mod looks really cool! You and everyone who worked on it really did a great job!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]