DaTaHaCKs Organization

All about Game Modding
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 12:47 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to datehacks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Berserk character you most want to play as
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:11 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have thanks: 9 time
Since there's not an official board for the Berserk mod yet, I figured I'd just throw this out here: What character are you most excited to play as and why?

For me it's definitely the Skull Knight. He's just such a unique character and a huge part of Berserk, so I'm really looking forward to actually controlling him. Plus you can get his horse and have him ride it, which is awesome.

Post subject: Re: Berserk character you most want to play as
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:42 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have thanks: 17 time
Highscores: 1
yep skull knight has great charisma. for me it's grunbeld. he's got pride like zodd (who's my all time favorite) great gear=>super armor, hammer, shield + canon. plus dragon apostle form.

i know it's doable. but i wonder if some changes could be made like swaping normal death animation with death blow animation. so every death can show people cut in half.
or if we can change hidden map demons with huge apostle. or even (let's dream a little) edit dog or horse model to have new fresh eclipse apostle.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:52 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Grunbeld is definitely second for me. He's just really cool and who doesn't want to shoot a cannonball out of a shield? It'll be interesting to see how much can be modded. I'm not too familiar with musou games and how they work on PC, but it seems like the most prevalent modding is in the mainline Dynasty/Samurai Warriors iterations. That said, there is a Berserk and the Band of the Hawk page on Nexus modding now, so who knows??

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:48 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

well let's say that all bosses are welcome for new gameplay. even not big one like the kushan Silat :)
i know that models, mesh and textures are on the first 2 linkdata files. now for animations swap, or to modify blood or corpse duration codes must be change... and i don't have a clue how it is done ^^'

ps: even if i find the OST of the game not bad at all. a music mod with classic anime ost is a must have. (with ps2 intro song too).

nexus. long time ago i took a berserk mod for skyrim that was really fun. nice to hear there's a page dedicated for berserk... now it must be filled with mods :p

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:50 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'd love to figure out how to mess around with the soundtrack. It's just not Berserk without Susumu Hirasawa.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:43 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

i changed the opening video sound with "susumu's forces". and it's kinda cool. i just need to put back voices without the original music or toned it down enough. well... first (try) mod lol ^^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nice! I wonder if one of the save editors for other Warriors games could be jury-rigged to support this one. I know those have a lot of options for messing with the game files.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

yep if i remember well on white lord's videos he was saying something about saves. so must be (in part) with that kind of editor. but does the pc save work like that? hope we can go deeper in modding with this pc version.

ps: i really don't know what kind of option those editor have. got to investigate that :p

edit: he's already doing it !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShjTilX1d_w

:o

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:44 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just saw that one, I'm excited! I think (and this is just me guessing) he used the cheat engine to unlock the empty slots and put the NPCs in them, then saved so that he'd be able to load the save with the modified character data without needing the cheat engine every time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

i saw warrior save editor. bunch of options. don't know if WL (white lord) use the same editor to have inf death gauge and frenzy gauge.
dang major spoil for me i did not unlock femto yet ^^' i can not see in WL video what was changed in the moveset. from his commentary he enhanced moves,(i guess) he's doing even better on pc now than ps3 :D
maxgfive has been thanked by:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]